Tilton’s 900-Series pedal assemblies feature the latest in pivot-mount master cylinder technology that offers the ultimate in balance bar efficiency, providing exceptional driver feedback and repeatable braking. Pedal assemblies are available in floor-mount, firewall-mount and overhung configurations.
- Pivot-mount master cylinders and fixed “gimbal-type” balance bar virtually eliminates the common problem of brake bias migration through braking zone.
- Billet aluminum frame and clutch pedal with adjustable foot pads and anti-slip surface.
- Billet steel brake pedal with adjustable foot pads and anti-slip surface (meets NASCAR rules).
- Adjustable pedal ratios (4.7:1, 5.5:1, 6.2:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- 7/16”-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. Integrated angle limit in case of front or rear brake circuit failure. Longer clevis for increased front master cylinder stroke.
- Needle bearings utilized at all pedal pivots.
- Adjustable clutch pedal stop prevents clutch over-stroking.
- Compatible with Tilton’s firewall plate (pictured; sold separately).