Tilton’s SPORT 7.25 clutches are designed specifically to meet the needs of short-track racers, offering Tilton renowned quality to the budget-minded racer. The value-packed SPORT 7.25 clutches are designed and manufactured using proprietary materials and manufacturing process that increase the service life of the clutch internals. Featuring a high-strength and rigid aluminum clutch cover that resists deflection, SPORT 7.25 clutches provide lightweight, low inertia, and superior performance.
SPORT 7.25 2-disc clutches are ideal for use in SK Modifieds, Sport Mods, Late Model, and Hobby Stock applications.
Note: SPORT 7.25 clutches do not feature the hardened steel trust buttons installed into the clutch cover legs like Tilton OT-Series clutches. SPORT 7.25 clutches are designed to be used in applications where shifting is common such as In Road Racing.
Available in a 2-disc configuration as a clutch & discs assembly or as a complete button-clutch assembly for Chevy and Ford engine applications with either 1 1/8” x 10 or 1 5/32” x 26 transmission input shaft.
- Tilton renowned quality for the budget-minded racer
- High-strength aluminum clutch cover
- Low moment-of-inertia for quick engine acceleration and deceleration
- High torque capacity over a wide wear range. 650 lb-ft torque capacity rating.
- Open clutch cover design provides cooler and cleaner operation
2-Disc Clutch & Discs Assembly: 7.7 lbs
2-Disc Button Clutch Assembly: 11.4 lbs