Tilton’s 600-series firewall-mount aluminum pedal assemblies feature traditional fixed-mount master cylinder and balance bar technology and provide excellent performance at competitive prices.
- Forged aluminum pedals are engineered for high rigidity and low weight.
- Adjustable pedal ratio (5.0:1 – 6.2:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- Foot pads can be adjusted vertically, horizontally and in angle to suit individual driver preferences.
- Large diameter 7/16”-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. PTFE coated aluminum clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features guide “ramps” to reduce balance bar tipping, decreasing friction and improving brake repeatability.