Tilton’s 800-Series 3-pedal floor mount pedal assembly merges the performance of 900-Series pedal assembly technology and the renowned value of 600-Series pedal assemblies. Features high-efficiency spherical bearing type balance bar and pivot-mount master cylinder design.
- High-efficiency balance bar and pivot-mount master cylinder design
- Forged aluminum pedals with adjustable (vertical & horizontal) foot pads and anti-slip surfaces.
- Adjustable pedal ratios (5.29:1, 5.44:1, 5.61:1, 5.75:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- Large diameter 7/16”-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. PTFE-coated aluminum clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil-impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features guide “ramps” to reduce balance bar tipping, decreasing friction and improving brake repeatability.
- Adjustable clutch pedal stop prevents clutch over-stroking.
Master Cylinders (sold separately):
Brakes: 78-Series or 79-Series master cylinders
Clutch: 76-Series master cylinders