Tilton’s 850-Series 2-pedal Underfoot Pedal Assembly with Slider System is designed to meet FIA’s fixed seat regulations, enabling the entire pedal box to be adjusted for driver changes during endurance race events. This pedal assembly is also ideal for any racing applications that has different height drivers utilizes the same vehicle, such as racecar rentals or driving school cars.
850-Series pedal assemblies merges the performance of 900-Series pedal assembly technology and the renowned value of 600-Series pedal assemblies. Features a high-efficiency balance bar designed to limit motion to the horizontal plane, reducing friction and brake pressure migration.
- 14-position slider system with 7” of travel enables quick adjustment for driver changes
- High-efficiency balance bar and pivot-mount master cylinders design
- Forged aluminum pedals engineered for high rigidity and low weight
- Adjustable pedal ratio (4.8:1 to 6.1:1) enables the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size
- Foot pads can be adjusted vertically, horizontally and in angle to suit individual driver preferences
- Lightweight and high-strength aluminum frame
- 7/16” diameter balance bar provides maximum rigidity. PTFE coated aluminum clevises allow for increased durability and reduced friction
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction
- Includes false floor kit
- Throttle linkage kits options for mechanical linkage and Drive-by-Wire systems (sold separately)
Master Cylinders (sold separately):
Brakes: 78-Series or 79-Series master cylinders
Clutch: 78-Series master cylinders