Tilton’s Honda clutch-flywheel assemblies are now available with Tilton’s Honda hydraulic release bearing kit as a package at a savings of over $200 (compared to buying the products separately)! This discounted package is available for Honda B-Series and K-Series applications and includes these Tilton products:
- 7.25″ 2-plate OT-II cerametallic clutch (available with 480 or 910 lb-ft of torque capacity)
- Billet steel flywheel
- Hydraulic release bearing with steel braided lines and related fittings
- 75-Series ¾” bore master cylinder
- Master cylinder mounting adapter
Tilton’s Honda clutch-flywheel assemblies are designed to be a direct replacement for the stock assemblies, retaining the same diameter (ring gear size) as originally equipped with the car.
- Carbon clutch-flywheel assemblies include a 7.25″ 2-plate OT-Series carbon/carbon clutch, billet steel flywheel with integral ring gear and related hardware.
- Cerametallic clutch-flywheel assemblies include a 7.25″ 2-plate OT-Series cerametallic clutch, disc pack, billet steel flywheel with integral ring gear and related hardware.